2D/1N Wae Rebo Village Tour
Wae rebo Village tour 2 Days 1 Night
Wae Rebo is an adventure to visit traditional village at west part of Flores, Manggarai. The village located in between two mountains, which is about 1200 meters above sea level. The ittenerary as bellow;
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Waerebo Village
- Start trip from Labuan Bajo at 07.00am will pick you up at hotel
- Drive up to Denge Village which is take about 5 – 6 hours drive as parking area car
- Start hikking from Denge Village to Waerebo Village on 9 km that will take about 3 – 4 hours.
- Having lunch on the way at lokal restaurant
- Spending time at Waerebo Village to see the traditional house and interaction with the local people.
- Dinner and overnight at wae rebo village
Day 02: Waerebo Village – Denge Village – Cara Village – Lembor – Labuan Bajo
- Having breakfast at traditional house
- Trekking down to Denge Village
- Drive to Cara Village that will take about 2 – 3 hours.
- Visit the Spider Web Rice Field at Cara Vilage
- Drive to Lembor to see the other rice field
- Then continue to Labuan Bajo while do some stop on the way to take picture