Flores Island Tour 5 Days offer tour program to explore Flores Island and included Wae Rebo village. We also can figure out the trip according to customer’s setting, for example if you want to do Flores Island Tour 5 Days 4 Nights start from Maumere or Ende, or if you want to visit other places and skip some of the place that we put in our itinerary of Flores Island Tour 5 Days 4 Nights below. Everything can be negociated.
Here is our recommendation tour itinerary for Flores Island Tour 5 Days 4 Nights
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Village
- Pick up service from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 07.00 am in the morning.
- Drive to Denge Village that will take about 5 hours.
- Start trekking from Denge Village to Wae Rebo Village for about 3 – 4 hours (depend on stamina).
- Explore the Traditional House at Wae Rebo Village.
- Having dinner and overnight inside the traditional house
Day 02: Wae rebo village – Ruteng.
- Having breakfast.
- Walking down to Denge Village where our driver waiting for us.
- Drive to Cara Village to see the Spider Web Rice Field.
- Direct to Ruteng Town to check in at hotel
Day 03: Ruteng – Bajawa (+/- 167km)
- Start at 08.00am from hotel.
- Tepo Rakot: to see the rice terrace in slope area.
- Ranamese Lake: the lake in the middle of forest
- Aimere Village: you can see the local alcoholic (arak) processing from palm wine.
- Visit Bena Village as the traditional village of Bajawa People, located in the slope of Mount Inerie.
- In the afternoon we will relax in Hot Spring at So’a
- Check in at the hotel in Bajawa
Day 04: Bajawa – Moni (+/- 178km)
- Start trip at 08.00am
- Stop at Nanga Penda to see the Blue Stone Beach
- Direct to Ende and stop at Museum of Bung Karno
- Saga Village as the traditional village of Lio tribe in Ende
- Wolo Gai Village: another traditional village of Ende District.
- Direct to Moni for staying overnight.
Day 05: Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere (+/- 100km)
- Start trip at 04.00am, firstly we will drive by car for an hour, then continue with walking to the top of Mount Kelimutu that will take about 45 minutes.
- Spend time to see the three colors lake from the top of Mountain.
- Drive back to hotel for having breakfast.
- The next program is depend on the place where will you flight back to Bali. If you will fly from Ende so we will drive you to Ende, but if you want to fly from Maumere so we will continue the trip to Maumere, and on the way we will do some stop in several places look like: Koka Beach, Old church and Wuring traditional Village.